Welcome to Bob Seger Net Forums

Welcome to Bob Seger Net Forums. Like most online communities, you must first register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of Bob Seger Net Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Mohegan Sun

November 26

• Please log in to reply

fine memories

Posted 10 September 2011 - 05:02 PM

fine memories

Like A Rock

• Members
  • 734 posts
I think I'm going, but I'm not sure. Depends if Seger plays Boston. But I might go to Mohegan Sun too, even if he does Boston. Anyway.....if people want to meet up here you go.

OutlawPeteNJ

Posted 13 September 2011 - 06:05 PM

OutlawPeteNJ

Fire Inside

• Members
  • 130 posts
presale for Mohegan SUn is this thrusday morning....no word on Boston Garden show

elobe

Posted 25 October 2011 - 05:41 AM

elobe

Brave Stranger

• Members
  • 21 posts
going to mohegan....tix went fast,but was able to grab two...
saw him there last tour....great seats and stayed over...PARTY TIME

elobe

Posted 25 November 2011 - 02:41 PM

elobe

Brave Stranger

• Members
  • 21 posts
might hit the garden next week as well....

Sandy P

Posted 26 November 2011 - 03:36 PM

Sandy P

Live Bullet

• Members
  • 50 posts
I am quite late seeing this post so my son and I will not be at the pre-party being held at Seasons...

But if you see an "old lady" on crutches with a handsome young man... Please make a point to say hello and let me know you are from Seger net or the fan club!! Seats tonight at Mohegan are Sect 1, Row B...

I haven't traveled across the pond to see Bob... but did make it to his last concerts in Detroit in 2007 (afraid those were his last ones... thankful they were not!!)

Met a lot of wonderful people back then and hope I see some tonight!

Enjoy tonight, everyone!!!

Sandy (aka krazy s) and son Shawn

elobe

Posted 27 November 2011 - 07:23 AM

elobe

Brave Stranger

• Members
  • 21 posts
awesome show last night at the Sun...
better than face the promise tour

OutlawPeteNJ

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:14 PM

OutlawPeteNJ

Fire Inside

• Members
  • 130 posts

Pre-party for Mohegan Sun Show May 4, 2013 will again be at Seasons cafeteria... eta is around 4:30 to beat the crowds... please post here if you're coming so we can try to save enough seats together at seasons....any questions call or text my cell but preferably in advance 732-439-0472

60 Cadillac

Posted 30 April 2013 - 02:55 PM

60 Cadillac

Stranger In Town

• Members
  • 14 posts

Pre-party for Mohegan Sun Show May 4, 2013 will again be at Seasons cafeteria... eta is around 4:30 to beat the crowds... please post here if you're coming so we can try to save enough seats together at seasons....any questions call or text my cell but preferably in advance 732-439-0472

Yes...we'll see you there, Pete!

elobe

Posted 07 January 2015 - 10:32 AM

elobe

Brave Stranger

• Members
  • 21 posts

Saw uncle Bob and the sbb  again at Mohegan Sun on Dec 6. They were fantastic! J Geils opening was a treat. Peter Wolf was all over the stage dancing and singing.

MJV

Posted 14 January 2015 - 12:18 PM

MJV

Shinin' Brightly

• Members
  • 456 posts

Tickets go on sale for Palace of Auburn Hills (ie Detroit) this week.

Sadly, there seems to be no mention of J. Geils anywhere after the Duluth show on Jan 31....

Ticketmaster currently does not show any opening act for Mar 26.

Only plausable explanation I can figure is  officials might be concerned the noise and pandamonium from a combined Geils/Seger show with possibilty of cameo by Kid Rock would cause seismec activity,  rocking  the building right off its foundation.....

segercabingirl

Posted 01 January 2017 - 03:42 PM

segercabingirl

Stranger In Town

• Members
  • 3 posts

Does anyone know if Seger does actual behind the scenes Meet and Greets?  I've met Kid Rock, Foreigner, etc. on a Meet and Greet, but I'm not sure if Seger does this.  I think he prefers to rest his voice after a concert and get out of Dodge . . . Thanks for any input!  

fine memories

Posted 01 January 2017 - 10:08 PM

fine memories

Like A Rock

• Members
  • 734 posts

Unless you really have an "in" with the Seger camp I doubt he will do any meet & greets. I've been to several & he has never shown up. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users