Welcome to Bob Seger Net Forums

Welcome to Bob Seger Net Forums. Like most online communities, you must first register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of Bob Seger Net Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

2017 New Seger Tour

• Please log in to reply

Cincinnati Seger

Posted 18 January 2017 - 02:11 PM

Cincinnati Seger

UMC

• Members
  • 215 posts

With Bob's release of his new tribute to Glenn Frey, I thought I'd add this.

Punch has cleared dates for many venues for November and December of 2017 for a Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band tour.

The last time I was privy to this information, the tour came, in 2006 I believe.

Looks like we're gonna have one more album and one more tour....

Shining Brightly.....

shansen

Posted 18 January 2017 - 06:49 PM

shansen

Brave Stranger

• Members
  • 36 posts

♫♪♫  That's music to my ears!!!  
Whooo Hooo!!!    Can't wait!!!   
♫♪♫ 

fine memories

Posted 18 January 2017 - 10:52 PM

fine memories

Like A Rock

• Members
  • 734 posts

Excellent news. I do remember that you have a family member in the business & told us back in the day about a Seger tour. Thanks for posting this info.

Gazza

Posted 19 January 2017 - 09:23 PM

Gazza

Like A Rock

• Members
  • 778 posts

I read with interest your post about Punch getting dates cleared for a tour come November December.This would have to be the final tour I expect so I will plan a trip around it for sure.Even if he may have aged more than I think.I don't think I shall come away dissapointed and at least I hope not.Saw him,just once in 96, in Nashville & that was sensational.I know things change but how definite do you think the bookings/tour are? I would not book it at any rate till I see an itinerary & schedule anyhow.Is it real or rumor? Would appreciae your advice.According to Facebook he has an announcement possibly in March as well.It could be a great year for fans.

Gary

FanOFBob

Posted 30 January 2017 - 12:31 AM

FanOFBob

UMC

• Members
  • 172 posts

This just showed on Bobs web site  last  couple  days    http://www.bobseger.com/tour

fine memories

Posted 30 January 2017 - 12:48 AM

fine memories

Like A Rock

• Members
  • 734 posts

This just showed on Bobs web site  last  couple  days    http://www.bobseger.com/tour

Thanks for posting this. Interesting to see the posting is under Bob's "touring section". We all know what that means....happy days.

Cincinnati Seger

Posted 31 January 2017 - 02:15 PM

Cincinnati Seger

UMC

• Members
  • 215 posts

Whoo Hoo!

Time to experience some more fine memories.

Time to light up some of these winter black night(s).

Time to bring some summer to this winter home.

I'm done.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users