Welcome to Bob Seger Net Forums

Welcome to Bob Seger Net Forums. Like most online communities, you must first register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of Bob Seger Net Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Is there an announcement coming?

• Please log in to reply

Gazza

Posted 08 May 2017 - 03:47 PM

Gazza

Like A Rock

• Members
  • 775 posts

Some changes going on over at bobseger.com

http://www.freep.com...orks/101435238/

shansen

Posted 08 May 2017 - 04:00 PM

shansen

Brave Stranger

• Members
  • 36 posts

♫♪♫ 

fine memories

Posted 09 May 2017 - 09:48 PM

fine memories

Like A Rock

• Members
  • 732 posts

Sure looks like some outdoor shows are coming to Michigan soon.....great news for the locals. Should be interesting to see how Bob & the band line up their concerts this year. 

TTJ

Posted 10 May 2017 - 11:53 AM

TTJ

Stranger In Town

• Members
  • 14 posts

I hope it happens this summer. Only thing that makes me think it may not is the fact that Grand Funk looks pretty busy playing this summer and Seger doesn't seem too interested in using a different drummer. Not sure how he would be able to put a tour together during the summer and I know he has said in the past that is why he usually goes out in November and is done by spring.

PineKnob

Posted 10 May 2017 - 12:30 PM

PineKnob

Shinin' Brightly

• Members
  • 341 posts

Good point TJJ.

I thought if Seger were to tour this year that the Detroit date/s would be at the new Little Caesars arena in Detroit.

Kid Rock is kicking off the grand opening of the arena with several dates in September.

I also thought a tour would be preceded by the rumored new studio album...but no news regarding an album.

Fingers crossed we get one or better yet...both!

TTJ

Posted 11 May 2017 - 07:34 AM

TTJ

Stranger In Town

• Members
  • 14 posts

One night only. Saturday September 9th at Pine Knob.

Noah

Posted 11 May 2017 - 07:43 AM

Noah

Official SegerNet Sports Reporter

• Members
  • 735 posts
Hi everybody!! Long time no see.... hope all the segernet clan is doing well...

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that Greatest Hits on purple vinyl and Ramblin Gamblin man on blue vinyl is also available for pre-order starting today!... you may even still be able to order the yellow vinyl of 2+2. From what I understand regular vinyl of all three of these releases will be available at a later date as well!

Cheers Segernuts☺

segerman

Posted 11 May 2017 - 08:11 AM

segerman

UMC

• Members
  • 179 posts

Seger at Pine Knob on Sept 9.

http://www.freep.com...turn/101529900/

shansen

Posted 11 May 2017 - 10:01 AM

shansen

Brave Stranger

• Members
  • 36 posts

♫♪♫ Whooo Hooo!!! ♫♪♫  

Gazza

Posted 17 May 2017 - 05:49 AM

Gazza

Like A Rock

• Members
  • 775 posts

From the Seger site

Thanks to the tremendous response from our fans the DTE Energy Music Theatre show on Saturday, September 9th has SOLD OUT during the pre-sale.     This marks our 26th sold out show at Pine Knob/DTE.  We are working on securing another show in the area to help meet the overwhelming fan demand.  Details will be announced as soon as available.

fine memories

Posted 17 May 2017 - 08:33 PM

fine memories

Like A Rock

• Members
  • 732 posts

I have no dog in this fight....I don't live anywhere near Michigan & have no intention of traveling to this show, but I suspect that it's unusual that ALL the tickets to this show (15,000) sold out in a fan club presale. I've never heard of such a thing. No tickets made it to the general public ?  Yet...there are currently thousands of tickets on Stubhub for this Seger show.  

Gazza

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:33 PM

Gazza

Like A Rock

• Members
  • 775 posts

Likewise for me FM.The press, paint the picture that there are so many fans out there & the fans snapped everything up in the pre-sale.

I am sure there are lots of fans willing to buy tickets but this is a far from the truth.

It is simply the scalpers logging in as fans and grabbing tickets for profit.Vivid seats,Stubhub they all have an abundance of seats (valid or otherwise)

I was keen & prepared to go the distance before this debacle took place.Scalpers pre-sale not a fan pre-sale.

fine memories

Posted 18 May 2017 - 12:24 PM

fine memories

Like A Rock

• Members
  • 732 posts

Likewise for me FM.The press, paint the picture that there are so many fans out there & the fans snapped everything up in the pre-sale.

I am sure there are lots of fans willing to buy tickets but this is a far from the truth.

It is simply the scalpers logging in as fans and grabbing tickets for profit.Vivid seats,Stubhub they all have an abundance of seats (valid or otherwise)

I was keen & prepared to go the distance before this debacle took place.Scalpers pre-sale not a fan pre-sale.

I would not write off coming to the States to see Bob because of this situation Gazza. Once the indoor tour starts this fall Ticketmaster most likely will be running things again, like they have for the Seger camp since the 2006 tour & tickets will be handed out to the public in a more regular fashion. This situation at Pine Knob seems to be more of a one-off problem than something that will be a constant issue.....or at lest we hope that will be the case.

TTJ

Posted 19 May 2017 - 06:26 AM

TTJ

Stranger In Town

• Members
  • 14 posts

Another Detroit show on 9/23. Details on Monday as to the location.

TTJ

Posted 19 May 2017 - 12:43 PM

TTJ

Stranger In Town

• Members
  • 14 posts

Interesting that Grand Funk has a show scheduled for 9/23 in California according to their website. If that show is still on where will Don Brewer be?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users