Welcome to Bob Seger Net Forums

Welcome to Bob Seger Net Forums. Like most online communities, you must first register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of Bob Seger Net Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Mark Chatfield is back!

• Please log in to reply

Mike from GR

Posted 10 August 2017 - 10:38 PM

Mike from GR

Like A Rock

• Members
  • 987 posts

Shaun Murphy posted a photo to Facebook today from a band rehearsal that includes Mark Chatfield -- and Rob McNelley! This tour is going to rock.

fine memories

Posted 10 August 2017 - 11:30 PM

fine memories

Like A Rock

• Members
  • 739 posts

Very cool. Happy for Mark.

segerman

Posted 11 August 2017 - 11:27 AM

segerman

UMC

• Members
  • 181 posts

Here is what Shaun posted along with pics:

"Wow, getting close to the start of the Bob Seger tour!! Here we are at one of the last rehearsals with: left, Greg Morrow on drums, Rob McNelley, guitar, Chris Campbell, bass, Mark Chatfield, guitar, Jim Moose Brown, piano, & the Motor City Horns: Keith Kaminski, John Rutherford, Bob Jensen, and Mark Byerly!! Then, us gals: Barbara Payton, Shaun Murphy & Laura Creamer."

I noticed Grand Funk Railroad's tour dates have some conflicts with the Seger tour.  Obviously, Don Brewer can't be in two places at once to play drums.  Now this indicates that Greg Morrow is playing drums at least at the rehearsal.  I guess that may mean Morrow will be on drums for the Seger tour. 

Back In 75

Posted 11 August 2017 - 05:10 PM

Back In 75

Brave Stranger

• Members
  • 35 posts

Can not wait to see Mark!!!!!!!

dobie

Posted 12 August 2017 - 04:54 AM

dobie

UMC

• Members
  • 241 posts
Where's Alto? I also wonder: If Mark is playing rhythm guitar, as he says he is on Facebook, and Moose is there on piano, what about Craig Frost??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users