Welcome to Bob Seger Net Forums

Welcome to Bob Seger Net Forums. Like most online communities, you must first register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of Bob Seger Net Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Seger set list Toledo 9/24/17

• Please log in to reply

fine memories

Posted 24 August 2017 - 11:04 PM

fine memories

Like A Rock

• Members
  • 754 posts

1. Roll Me Away

2.Tryin' To Live My Life without You

3.The Fire Down Below

4.You'll Accompany Me

5.Old Time Rock & Roll

6.Mainstreet

7.Come To Poppa

8.Her Strut

9.Like A Rock

10.The Devil's Right Hand

11.It's your World

12.The Fire Inside

13.We've Got Tonight

14.Traveling Man

15.Beautiful Loser

16.Turn The Page

17.Ramblin' Gamblin' Man

18.Against The Wind

19.Hollywood Nights

20.Night Moves

21.Rock & Roll Never Forgets

Wanted to see what the band played on the first night of the new tour. Only song he has not played since the comeback tour in 2006 was "The Fire Inside". 

Gazza

Posted 25 August 2017 - 12:40 AM

Gazza

Like A Rock

• Members
  • 789 posts

Hopefully we get the latest track "Runaway Train" at some point & I just love California Stars.That would be great as well but just to have him back again is more than I expected, so its all good really.

Cincinnati Seger

Posted 25 August 2017 - 08:14 AM

Cincinnati Seger

UMC

• Members
  • 217 posts

I've seen every tour going  back to 86-87 and I'm not sure I've ever heard him do The Fire Inside or You'll Accompany Me.

segerman

Posted 25 August 2017 - 08:16 AM

segerman

UMC

• Members
  • 183 posts

I don't think he has played "You'll Accompany Me' since at least 1996 so that was great to hear again.  "The Fire Inside" was definitely a hi-light. Bob's voice sounded pretty good for the first show of the tour.  There were some sound system issues but that is to be expected for the first night as well.  I was hoping for a new song or two but we didn't get any last night.  The new drummer sounded great - in the pocket all night - and of course  the rest of the Silver Bullet Band was in solid form as usual.  Bob mentioned that he is 72 years old.  He has amazing energy for that age.  I really think this may be the last time around.  If so, this tour will be the perfect finale to a fantastic career.     

shansen

Posted 25 August 2017 - 08:19 AM

shansen

Brave Stranger

• Members
  • 39 posts

Thanks for the set list!!   I'm getting SO EXCITED!!!!    :) 

Noah

Posted 25 August 2017 - 02:48 PM

Noah

Official SegerNet Sports Reporter

• Members
  • 741 posts
I was going to ask the rest of you, I don't think I've ever heard Seger do the fire inside live and I've went to every tour since 96... I remember the real love and the mountain but never fire inside, what a pleasant surprise

Mike from GR

Posted 25 August 2017 - 05:26 PM

Mike from GR

Like A Rock

• Members
  • 992 posts

Reports from the show say he said he's never done Fire Inside live before. Maybe he'll pull out another gem or two before the tour is over. I'd love to hear Brave Strangers, or Rosalie.

Mike from GR

Posted 25 August 2017 - 07:05 PM

Mike from GR

Like A Rock

• Members
  • 992 posts

Gazza

Posted 25 August 2017 - 08:57 PM

Gazza

Like A Rock

• Members
  • 789 posts

Reports from the show say he said he's never done Fire Inside live before. Maybe he'll pull out another gem or two before the tour is over. I'd love to hear Brave Strangers, or Rosalie.

Brave Strangers would be the ultimate for me.Thanks for posting the video clip.

Mike from GR

Posted 25 August 2017 - 09:51 PM

Mike from GR

Like A Rock

• Members
  • 992 posts

fine memories

Posted 27 August 2017 - 10:00 PM

fine memories

Like A Rock

• Members
  • 754 posts

Looks like the set list for Moline on 8/26/17 was the same as the set list from Toledo. Not one change in the order of the songs.

Must say that from what I could hear on these clips from the past two shows Bob's voice sounds strong & resonant. He also looks lean & active. On past tours he usually works his body & voice into shape....he already seems to be there from what I've seen.  

fine memories

Posted 31 August 2017 - 12:48 PM

fine memories

Like A Rock

• Members
  • 754 posts

Bob replaced "It's Your World" & played "Face the Promise" last night in Green Bay 8/30/17.

fine memories

Posted 02 September 2017 - 10:24 PM

fine memories

Like A Rock

• Members
  • 754 posts

"It's Your World" back in, "Face The Promise" back out in Indiana 9/2/17

fine memories

Posted 07 September 2017 - 11:31 PM

fine memories

Like A Rock

• Members
  • 754 posts

Band only played 20 songs tonight, instead of the usual 21....put in "Face The Promise" over either of the 2 songs he's been playing from the album Ride Out. 

fine memories

Posted 10 September 2017 - 12:53 PM

fine memories

Like A Rock

• Members
  • 754 posts

22 songs at the famous Pine Knob. Both the songs from the album Ride Out were in along with the song "Face The Promise". 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users