Welcome to Bob Seger Net Forums

Welcome to Bob Seger Net Forums. Like most online communities, you must first register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of Bob Seger Net Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Seger set list Toledo 9/24/17

• Please log in to reply

fine memories

Posted 12 September 2017 - 09:53 PM

fine memories

Like A Rock

• Members
  • 754 posts

Just 19 songs this evening in Rochester NY. Nothing from the album Ride Out. "Face The Promise" was in.

PineKnob

Posted 14 September 2017 - 01:50 PM

PineKnob

Shinin' Brightly

• Members
  • 348 posts

I attended both the Saginaw and Pine Knob shows, and really liked the pacing and song sequencing in the set list. The show definitely "moves along" and seems to keep the energy level up for not only Bob and the band, but the audience as well. It definitely feels like Bob has more energy and moves around the stage more. Nothing against previous tours, but this one definitely feels different in a good way. The Saginaw show was good (a few minor mix-ups), but the Pine Knob show was great...actually one of the better Seger shows I've seen the last few tours. Bob's voice and energy level were great, the sound mix was great...I think Bob and the audience kept feeding off each other all night. I'm hopeful that the Palace show next Saturday will be equal to the Pine Knob show. Getting to hear a new tune...assuming it's "Runaway Train," will be a great addition. 

fine memories

Posted 15 September 2017 - 12:57 AM

fine memories

Like A Rock

• Members
  • 754 posts

20 songs in Boston 9/14/17. "Face The Promise in". No songs from the album Ride Out.

PineKnob

Posted 20 September 2017 - 01:42 PM

PineKnob

Shinin' Brightly

• Members
  • 348 posts

20 songs again in Grand Rapids...consistent with the Boston set list. The review did note Bob was battling a bit of a head cold...hopefully he kicks it soon.

fine memories

Posted 21 September 2017 - 11:52 PM

fine memories

Like A Rock

• Members
  • 754 posts

Wow....Bob played his new single "Busload Of Faith" in Cincy tonight. It's up on YouTube.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users