Welcome to Bob Seger Net Forums

Welcome to Bob Seger Net Forums. Like most online communities, you must first register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of Bob Seger Net Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

George Seger

• Please log in to reply

SWFL Ken

Posted 22 October 2003 - 09:43 AM

SWFL Ken

Certified Segerphile

• Members
  • 1,320 posts
Does anyone know George Seger's middle initial? I just did a white pages search of Naples, Florida for Seger and there is a George and George W. & Fritzie Seger down here. Could either be Bob's brother?

Ken

outlawwomen

Posted 22 October 2003 - 06:57 PM

outlawwomen

Shinin' Brightly

• Members
  • 308 posts
I don't George's middle initial however, he was living here in North Carolina in the Charlotte area in the late 80's. He was head of loss prevention for the company I worked for. I remember when I got promoted, George Seger's home phone number was taped on our desk. When Bob toured in '86 I wanted to call him really bad and never got the nerve. (I did call one time and hung up when he answered. Sorry George!) There was a big write up in the paper about Bob riding up to one of the stores in a limo and taking one of the office girls to the concert. I guess maybe I should have called

I heard he was still living in N.C. even after he left the company.

lindab

Posted 22 October 2003 - 07:13 PM

lindab

Certified Segerphile

• Members
  • 2,392 posts
Ken, I have been told, by a good source, that he winters in Naples and summers in Michigan but I don't know his middle initial.... :( sorry. He wasn't in good health as of last spring.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users